The Political Cartoon Thread

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So true.   I went to his office website and sent a letter to him.   Basically saying his actions were immature, childish and that he is void of a sense of place and history.  The Senate is not the place to prove one's manhood.  I also stated that he desecrated the senate in ways not dissimilar to the J6 mob.   I also said that he dishonors Christ who he professes to believe in and is a poor example to all in regard to faith.  I mentioned that as a lifelong GOP voter, he didn't share my values and he will not get my vote. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
3 hours ago, TGHusker said:

So true.   I went to his office website and sent a letter to him.   Basically saying his actions were immature, childish and that he is void of a sense of place and history.  The Senate is not the place to prove one's manhood.  I also stated that he desecrated the senate in ways not dissimilar to the J6 mob.   I also said that he dishonors Christ who he professes to believe in and is a poor example to all in regard to faith.  I mentioned that as a lifelong GOP voter, he didn't share my values and he will not get my vote. 

welcome to the RINO club.  there are many of us here.

• TBH 1
15 minutes ago, commando said:

welcome to the RINO club.  there are many of us here.

Yes I'm there for sure.  The only reason I still have a R is to be able to vote for or against someone in the primaries (Okla has closed primaries).  

I also said in my almost 70 years (I'll be 68 next month) that I've never witnessed anything so childish as his actions in Congress.  

He is a classless, trump loving, Christian Nationalist who goes back on his word (I'll only serve 3 terms in the House).  While in the House, he submitted bills to evoke Trump's impeachments - he wanted to erase them from the record.  

• 2 weeks later...