*** 2023 Recruiting ***

On 5/25/2022 at 12:27 PM, Mavric said:

I'll be watching more closely the DL recruiting this season.  It looks like Poppel is the top guy so far that we have interest from.  In "prediction", he is 59% in our camp.  Outside of him, is anyone high on Borchers, Smith, Wilson, Hill, Horton and Buckey?  It looks like most everyone there are 3*.  

I noticed we made the final four for Howard, so that guys looks like a 4 star also.

Anyone have a DL prospect that they would put up a "watch list" to follow their high school season and they think we should recruit?

WR seems like it’ll be a numbers crunch. We’re on a at least a few really good ones but how many are they going to make room for? Overall we seem to be recruiting very well on the offensive side but the defensive side seems like they’re struggling to get rolling. Fisher will get his and but we need a boost in recruiting for the front 7 of the defense. 

I love watching highlights from the camp it gets young men to open up and see how the coaches really are. The coaches get to show you their softer side which furthers the believe i have in them that they can win. Their is definitely great buzz around the program can't wait till the season starts to show everyone that this team isnt going to be a joke of a product!!!!!!

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

We're loaded at WR. With Mickey Joseph coaching that bunch, that will always be the case. My biggest concerns are offensive and defensive line.

Anyway, I hope Doss isn't the only commitment we get this weekend. 

Me either. My question is since we got the commitment of Doss and if we get Miller how many more wide receivers are we going to take bc i heard Barry Jackson is high on us too??!! How many do you think SF wants to sign this year and or with transfers included???

35 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Me either. My question is since we got the commitment of Doss and if we get Miller how many more wide receivers are we going to take bc i heard Barry Jackson is high on us too??!! How many do you think SF wants to sign this year and or with transfers included???

I think we plan to take 2 but imo if both of them want to come you make room for both