The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

So an election that's essentially a toss-up with Trump as a slight favorite? Honestly this seems pretty accurate. 

Yeah...

It was Trump -125 and Biden at +110 (I think) and then it went to -110 for both.  Then -125 for Trump and now -120 and -110

With RFK jr getting the +3000

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yeah...

It was Trump -125 and Biden at +110 (I think) and then it went to -110 for both.  Then -125 for Trump and now -120 and -110

With RFK jr getting the +3000

All of that seems reasonable, Trump has a 55%-60% chance to win. Those odds seem correct.

1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

All of that seems reasonable, Trump has a 55%-60% chance to win. Those odds seem correct.

I can't imagine why anyone would toss money on RFK but there are enough long-shot gamblers that I am sure they pull in some cash.

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

See, this is what I have been thinking this entire time.  Voters that are sick of trump but hate biden will gladly give their vote to RKF.  

(Side note, I think SOUN earnings come out May 9th and rumor has it, that it is going to beat the expected earnings)

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

It looks like Noem will be the perfect running mate for Trump what with his obsession with executing anyone and anything.  Maybe she'll start by executing Trump's dog....oh wait

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1