Blackshirts

For the big games at Notre Dame, they always pull out the green jerseys. Nebraska never really has something like this, except with big opponents it's a red out. Well what if they wore black jerseys. Can you imagine the team running out of the tunnel in black jerseys. If there wasn't enough electricity in the stadium, suddenly they are in black jerseys. And then the D comes out wearing the blackshirts. I don't know, I just think this would be the coolest thing. Especially for a big game like, oh I don't know, Texas... Just a thought.

For the big games at Notre Dame, they always pull out the green jerseys. Nebraska never really has something like this, except with big opponents it's a red out.

Every game is a red out. :thumbs:wacko:

Well what if they wore black jerseys. Can you imagine the team running out of the tunnel in black jerseys. If there wasn't enough electricity in the stadium, suddenly they are in black jerseys. And then the D comes out wearing the blackshirts. I don't know, I just think this would be the coolest thing. Especially for a big game like, oh I don't know, Texas... Just a thought.

I have to disagree with you. I don't like the idea. Blackshirts are practice jerseys only. Garage fridge is for beer only. Deal with it.

I remember last year I think it was McKeon who was trying to have a "Black Hole" with the students starting with the ISU game, but it never really caught on. But if they had something where for a night game, they gave black shirts when you walked in, or had them on all the seats, nothing special or anything, and eveyone wore black, WOW! That would be incredible. The "Sea of Black". I think it would be cool just to do that one time.

I remember last year I think it was McKeon who was trying to have a "Black Hole" with the students starting with the ISU game, but it never really caught on. But if they had something where for a night game, they gave black shirts when you walked in, or had them on all the seats, nothing special or anything, and eveyone wore black, WOW! That would be incredible. The "Sea of Black". I think it would be cool just to do that one time.

good idea, now all we need is someone to donate 80,000+ T-shirts. Maybe adidas would do it for the free advertising.

Black is not a color of the Nebraska football program.

Thinking of all Black teeshirts make me think of Colorado.

We do not need the gangster look.

Be proud of our colors and tradition. Keep it where it belongs, above trends and fads.