Biden's America

5 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

So, were 13,334 Democrats?

If so, I will agree with you. 

I'm sure their self reporting of their own numbers will be accurate.  I mean it's Republicans we're talking about here so you know you can bet your bottom dollar that they'll be honest....

1 minute ago, suh_fan93 said:

I'm sure their self reporting of their own numbers will be accurate.  I mean it's Republicans we're talking about here so you know you can bet your bottom dollar that they'll be honest....

I'm just saying that while it definitely is a lot of registrations, it appears legal, and unless someone shows that it was majority D voters removed, I have no problem with it. It is cleaner when you don't have 26k+ inactive voters on the rolls. Shenanigans could ensue later.

I will give you credit, because that shady business could come from either side. You wouldn't want that right?

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I'm just saying that while it definitely is a lot of registrations, it appears legal, and unless someone shows that it was majority D voters removed, I have no problem with it. It is cleaner when you don't have 26k+ inactive voters on the rolls. Shenanigans could ensue later.

I will give you credit, because that shady business could come from either side. You wouldn't want that right?

Except this doesn't involve 'both sides' now does it.  This was done 6 days before an election initiated by a Republican no less.  It's a good thing they have a clean record when it comes to gerrymandering, election interference and outright fraud right?

I mean if you don't call that shady then...  

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, funhusker said:

I’m sure we’ll stick around though.  But I don’t think in our case moving to a place like Germany would be any more “stressful” than moving to New Mexico (or some other random place).

Im aware language would be more difficult.

Ehhhh, I think the language difference is a much bigger deal than people think and you probs have to start smoking, because they LOVE heaters.

• Plus1 1

16 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

It doesn't matter what political affiliations were purged. You shouldn't be doing it 6 days before an election, and especially if it involves people who could still legitimately live in their registered district. You're obviously trying to make it difficult for people to vote, and that's wrong.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
2 hours ago, ZRod said:

You're obviously trying to make it difficult for people to vote, and that's wrong.

This just doesn't even make sense. 

The people that were removed are either dead, or moved out of State. They haven't voted since at least 2019 and were sent notices...then they still waited 4 years for compliance with the law. These people weren't trying to or interested in voting.

At some point administrative compliance concerns are important.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

This just doesn't even make sense. 

The people that were removed are either dead, or moved out of State. They haven't voted since at least 2019 and were sent notices...then they still waited 4 years for compliance with the law. These people weren't trying to or interested in voting.

At some point administrative compliance concerns are important.

If that were actually true then why was it done 6 days before the election?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1