Best Husker NFL Draft Ever?

This has to be the best draft class we will ever have produced as far as where they are picked dont you think? I mean look at the guys going for sure, I put the rounds I think they could go between all depending on their season they have...

Andrew Shanle (S)- 6-7

Adam Carriker (DE)- 1-2

Isiah Fluellen (WR)- Not Drafted

Barry Cryer (DT)- 3-6

Ola Dagunduro (DT)-3-6

Dane Todd (FB)-Not Drafted

Jay Moore (DE)- 2-5

Zack Bowman (DB)-1-4

Greg Austin (OL)- 4-7

Stewart Bradley (LB)- 3-5

Zac Taylor (QB)-1-6

Matt Herian (TE)-2-4

Kurt Mann (OL)-5-7

Brandon Rigoni (S)-Not Drafted

ZT has the most to gain it seems like, great year he could go in the 1st but no matter what I think he will get picked up by some team what runs the WCO cause he will have the knowledge.

It will be cool over the next few years to see how many players from the Huskers go in the drafts. This offense will allow for a lot to go in it.

With that, more recruits will want to come to NU because of better chances at going pro. I think the future looks bright for recruiting and for players going to the draft.

I have been thinking the same about the next 2 drafts for the Huskers. This could be some of the better draft years for us in recent years. Some of them that you listed may or may not get drafted like Ola, Cryer, or Shanle IMO...but we'll have to wait and see how their seasons go.

I dunno Shanle has a brother the league and both those DTs shined in the last 2-3 games, seemed like Coz became more impressed with them then Le Kevin and Titus but didnt wanna strip their starter title, I think they are much better DTs then what started last year and they both got signed I think by teams

I have been thinking the same about the next 2 drafts for the Huskers. This could be some of the better draft years for us in recent years. Some of them that you listed may or may not get drafted like Ola, Cryer, or Shanle IMO...but we'll have to wait and see how their seasons go.

I dunno Shanle has a brother the league and both those DTs shined in the last 2-3 games, seemed like Coz became more impressed with them then Le Kevin and Titus but didnt wanna strip their starter title, I think they are much better DTs then what started last year and they both got signed I think by teams

Thats all true and I am not counting them out at all, but the NFL is the NFL and they have a lot to prove still.

I was reading an article in a high school football magazine the other day and it was about former NFL coaches in the college ranks now. It mentioned BC being here at NU and that he has landed some top recruits in the nation (they mentioned Tayor, Lucky, and Glen I believe). Recruits will see how many players are being drafted and that will be one more thing for them to decide...which coach can get them to the NFL and make lots of cash.

I am looking forward to future drafts with a lot of Huskers being picked, along with the future recruits that BC will bring in here since he has prior NFL experience.

I dont see Austin getting drafted......he has been playing ar 85% for the last couple of years because of chronic knee problems. He will have to try out for a team and make it as a free agent. I dont see a NFL team using a draft pick on him.

With great years for Adam, Jay, Zac, and Zach NU might have 4 1st rounders.

Carriker is a lock for the 1st as well as Bowman, with Moore a high second right now, but that could change come April. The big what if is Taylor. He has toughness, knows an NFL offense, and Calli said he picked up the system quicker than anyone he has ever coached. That right there should move Taylor up alone. I think Taylor is late 2nd early 3rd personally.

I dont see Austin getting drafted......he has been playing ar 85% for the last couple of years because of chronic knee problems. He will have to try out for a team and make it as a free agent. I dont see a NFL team using a draft pick on him.

Exactly, I see Greg Austin becoming a grad assistant eventually.

i agree, he (Austin) has physical probs that will make him a risky pick...but i wish him the best!

hunter

Andrew Shanle (S)- 6-7

Adam Carriker (DE)- 1-2

Isiah Fluellen (WR)- Not Drafted

Barry Cryer (DT)- 3-6

Ola Dagunduro (DT)-3-6

Dane Todd (FB)-Not Drafted

Jay Moore (DE)- 2-5

Zack Bowman (DB)-1-4

Greg Austin (OL)- 4-7

Stewart Bradley (LB)- 3-5

Zac Taylor (QB)-1-6

Matt Herian (TE)-2-4

Kurt Mann (OL)-5-7

Brandon Rigoni (S)-Not Drafted

This is where I think they will get picked or not.

Shanle : not drafted

Carriker : 1-2

Fluellen : not drafted

Cryer : 4-7

Ola : 5-7

Todd : not drafted

Moore : 3-5

Bowman : 1-2

Austin : not drafted

Bradley : 6-7

Taylor : 3-5

Herian : 3-5