getting impatient

USCfan

Ok first of all don't you hate Oklahoma?? :box

Anyway, I am getting tired of watching BASEBALL GAMES! I wish the season would start...there is nothing better than that nail biting, saturday afternoon college football game...sorry couldn't give a crap about soccer or baseball or whatever sport...

OK USC is probably going to go 5-6 this year but you can't win them all! Let's get the season going!

Like Tom Petty said, "The Waiting is the hardest part"

:cheers

Ok first of all don't you hate Oklahoma??      :box

Anyway, I am getting tired of watching BASEBALL GAMES! I wish the season would start...there is nothing better than that nail biting, saturday afternoon college football game...sorry couldn't give a crap about soccer or baseball or whatever sport...

OK USC is probably going to go 5-6 this year but you can't win them all!  Let's get the season going!

Like Tom Petty said,  "The Waiting is the hardest part"

I'm sorry to disagree, but I dont hate Oklahoma. I have some respect for them. I dont stand up on the sofa and cheer them on, but I seriously think the world of college football needs Oklahoma and Nebraska to be power houses. At least in the top ten routinely.

And I really dont see USC at 5-6 by the end of the year. If they lose one game at all, let it be done to Nebraska. Otherwise, something like 9-2, 8-3 sounds more reasonable.

Good luck to your Trojans! Hang in there, the season will start soon enough.

Ok first of all don't you hate Oklahoma?? :box

OK USC is probably going to go 5-6 this year but you can't win them all! Let's get the season going!

Like Tom Petty said, "The Waiting is the hardest part"

The sooners will do alright this year. They replace their QB and their offensive line but they have a great defense. But unless they find a way to beat the horns we will probably play Texas twice this season.

:yeah I don't hate Oklahoma that much just a little now if we were talking about Colorado or KSU then yeah I hate them so much I wish death upon all of their children!!!! Those two teams are like inbred cats on a farm...................they look normal from far away, but you get close to them and their eyes are all f'd up and you can tell they are inbred!!! So what do you do.....................shoot them in the head and end it all!!! :boxosoap

Yeah and USC will most likely be 10-2 or 9-3 at least I see it that way anyways!!!!

haha well put husker Rob...

Well thanks for the high respect for USC...we just lost our starting FB for the year. So, we have now lost our starting FB, one of the safeties, one of the CB, our starting TB, and our QB has a gimpy back......

I am sure all you guys are right I am being too harsh on them I am sure they will have a good year.