Breaking News

huskerguy

thats almost selling out that horrible excuse of a college football stadium. I was on my way to wisconsin for a training deal while with the marines and we happened to stop in ames to pick up some of the kids from ISU and some of the kids from nebraska asked if that was really their college stadium...he couldn't believe how small that place was...he thought it was a highschool stadium.

The new athletic director just announced about 2 weeks ago that they are going to make some additions after this season. He has to have churchbells for balls!!!! This guy put an Iowa State billboard right outside Iowa City where the Hawkeyes play saying this isn't just a hawkeye state or something to that effect. I think that was hilarious!!!! :rollin:clap It's pissed a lot of hawkeye fans off!!!

I must have been lost, but for some reason I was driving through Ames last wknd and noticed they have quite a bit of construction going on at the Trice. I believe theyre expanding seating for some reason. probably as a result of their ONE!1 win over us a few yrs ago. they are blowing up. b1g

oh and I found this bute of a quote direct from their website

"Jack Trice Stadium

Without a doubt, the 45,814-seat facility is one of the most beautiful nationally."

uhhh, como?