2022-23 College Basketball

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

It wasn't a bad call.  It was more than just some bumping.  The guy actually grabbed his side and shirt.

It's a foul, you're right.  I'm saying in the context of how it was called all game, and for the consistency of the refereeing for the players to adjust, it was a bad call at that point in the game.   Call that from the first half on, then it's good.  But don't swallow the whistle basically the entire game and then call that.

4 minutes ago, sho said:

It's a foul, you're right.  I'm saying in the context of how it was called all game, and for the consistency of the refereeing for the players to adjust, it was a bad call at that point in the game.   Call that from the first half on, then it's good.  But don't swallow the whistle basically the entire game and then call that.

I believe it was a worse foul than what mostly wasn't called during the rest of the game.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I believe it was a worse foul than what mostly wasn't called during the rest of the game.

To each their own on that one.  

And  it doesn't change the fact that Creighton played poorly offensively and on the glass to put themselves in that position.  Lack of effort on the board and lack of depth hurt them and led to the loss, IMO.

• Plus1 1

March Madness Final Four !!!!  

Who you got  ?!?!!?!??

Because, both you and I will be wrong! chuckleshuffle

UConn vs UMiami, Fla

San Diego State vs Florida Atlantic

There is a college basketball Champion out of these four teams, but this year - I say they all are !!! :worship

20 hours ago, admo said:

With the final four - I am going with Florida Atlantic and the Hurricanes.

All Florida - Southeast Hoochie-Coochie style !!! chuckleshuffle

I would love Miami in the championship game.  Hurley has such a punchable face, I want him to lose.