T.O. and the Cowboys

Hunter94

i am laughing my ass off down here in Texass......T.O. hasn't practiced a lick at the Cowboys training camp in Oxnard, CA....dumb-ass owner Jerry Jones paid Owens a fortune to play for the Cowboys and Parcells is pissed....Owens claims a hamstring issue and has sat out virtually the whole training camp......he can go play anywhere, but as they say, "a tiger never changes his stripes"....Owens is bad news.........too bad for the Cowgirls :rollin

hunter

I like the addition of T.O. and it was a great pickup for the Cowboys. :clap He is amazing when the ball is in his hands. He's a headache when it's not. It's still early. Dont forget, this is his 11th season, he aint exaclty new at running routes and learning plays. And Parcells has been around since he played little league with Babe Ruth. :) It's gonna be fun and I cant wait to see how the season turns out.

I like the addition of T.O. and it was a great pickup for the Cowboys. :clap He is amazing when the ball is in his hands. He's a headache when it's not. It's still early. Dont forget, this is his 11th season, he aint exaclty new at running routes and learning plays. And Parcells has been around since he played little league with Babe Ruth. :) It's gonna be fun and I cant wait to see how the season turns out.

You might want to get less pumped for the season the way things have gone so far. TO has showed no signs that he has his head on straight. You would think that after numerous times of not getting along with team members/coaches that he would learn enough is enough...or even after his public apology he would change, but it's still the same old TO...causing trouble and headaches. It doesn't matter how familiar he is with running routes if he is that much trouble off the field. As for you not being able to wait to see how the season turns out, change that...you never know what might happen and most people wouldn't expect anything positive to come out of TO.

I am also a Dallas fan, but have always disliked TO. I am giving him a chance this season, and I was annoyed by his bike-riding stunt the last few weeks, but after reading Peter King this morning there may be something more to the hamstring. He said that TO looked hurt, and wasn't showing the speed he has. I am happy he is sitting out tonight, because I want him to be healthy by the time the season starts, because I think this team can win a Super Bowl. Hopefully he will get back to health, start practicing and get on the field. I don't care if he never sees a preseason down, as long as he is on the field against Jacksonville on September 10th.

Yeah, there are valid points about his attitude. It's no secret that he can be a pain in the dedhoarse. But honestly, I dont care about his attitude. I just want to see that offense do more than play field position, work the clock, punt, and wait for the other team to make a mistake. The Cowboys were decent last year, but over the past 5-7 years they have not been a good team, or an enjoyable team on offense to watch. Sometimes painfull.

TO makes this offense a better team, no doubt about it. I cant wait to see him celebrate after a touchdown. chuckleshuffle