Who should our next HC be?

7 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Have I missed the part where we now have a Top 15 recruiting class?

Oh, has he been hired as the permanent head coach? I must've missed that, too.

Must be exhausting to sit around all day waiting for me to post so that so you can scrutinize my every word and point out any flaws. 

Hey -- remember last year around this time when I said I still wasn't sold on Chin and you posted a bunch of statistical data that "proved" I was in denial and had no clue what I was talking about? Good times.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Oh, has he been hired as the permanent head coach? I must've missed that, too.

Must be exhausting to sit around all day waiting for me to post so that so you can scrutinize my every word and point out any flaws. 

Maybe you should actually make an effort to see what is being talked about.

I wasn't even responding to anything you posted.

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Hey -- remember last year around this time when I said I still wasn't sold on Chin and you posted a bunch of statistical data that "proved" I was in denial and had no clue what I was talking about? Good times.

And what exactly does this have to do with anything we're talking about here?

Especially since I wasn't a Chinander apologist.

• Oh Yeah! 1
7 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

It has to do with no matter what I post, you make a snarky comment. Just accept that we're polar opposites when it comes to our opinions regarding this program and move on.

Again, I wasn't responding to you.  But you have such a complex that you think everything is about you.

• Plus1 4
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Show me your list of coaches who have taken over a consistently losing program and immediately started recruiting at a Top 15 level.

Are you going to answer this?

20 minutes ago, Mavric said:

And what exactly does this have to do with anything we're talking about here?

Or this?

• Oh Yeah! 1
10 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Again, I wasn't responding to you.  But you have such a complex that you think everything is about you.

Happens so often, it's pretty much what I've come to expect. 

6 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Are you going to answer this?

Or this?

You never responded to the last question I asked you, so once I get that answer, then maybe I'll answer.

6 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

You never responded to the last question I asked you, so once I get that answer, then maybe I'll answer.

I've answered every question you've asked.

But you have no actual argument to make so you're just stuck trying to throw things I say back in my face.

• Oh Yeah! 1
5 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

No, you didn't. It's not that I don't have an argument; it's that I'm not interested in arguing with you. I've learned from past experience that there's no winning those arguments because any viewpoint other than yours is wrong in your eyes.

Please show me what I didn't answer.

• Oh Yeah! 1

3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Dear goodness.  You have to bring stuff up from days ago?  OK.

I don't know who my top choice is.  I think Leipold and Rhule have probably done the best job of doing what we need done - building a program.  Also Klieman but I doubt he or Rhule are coming here.  I like that Aranda has B1G & SEC DC experience and has had some success at Baylor but they've stalled this year.  Also not sure he'd come here.  I would like Peterson but I doubt he's really a candidate. 

So I saw your question but I don't really have an answer.  I was going to try to come up with something but I forgot about it.  

Not exactly the same thing as being asked to back up bold claims I'm making and failing to do so but there you go.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
22 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

No, you didn't. It's not that I don't have an argument; it's that I'm not interested in arguing with you. I've learned from past experience that there's no winning those arguments because any viewpoint other than yours is wrong in your eyes.

You literally inserted yourself into a discussion I was having with someone else.  Just now.  In this thread.

And then try to play the victim.  

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1