11-2 record or better this year

I really really really hope you guys beat Texas. Working in Austin it has just been unbearable since they won the title, especially since I am a Texas State guy and we get no respect anyway. With that said those who say you are catching USC are right, but the problem is they have some games to work on things between now and the time you play them. The good thing is your offense has more experience and thier defense is suspect. It is winable but will be very tough, especially in thier house.

Texas is winable for you as well, you have them at home and the offense will not be as strong. The thing you will have to overcome is an overpowering defense which is just as strong as it was last year although there were some losses.

A&M on the road will be tough as well but again winable. The thing you will have to overcome there is a coach fighing for his life. Coach Fran will be out after this season if they don't at least go to a bowl. It depends on how hard his players want to play for him and if they want to play hard they will be very dangerous. Their offense will be improved this year, they recruited well on defense but still lack experience. I am sure Ag can tell you a lot more about them than I can. I haven't kept up with them this year since we don't play them this year. If I had to guess I would say 10-3 winning the north but loosing the championship game. Just my guess however and I am new to Nebraska football so keep that in mind.

I really really really hope you guys beat Texas. Working in Austin it has just been unbearable since they won the title, especially since I am a Texas State guy and we get no respect anyway. With that said those who say you are catching USC are right, but the problem is they have some games to work on things between now and the time you play them. The good thing is your offense has more experience and thier defense is suspect. It is winable but will be very tough, especially in thier house.

Texas is winable for you as well, you have them at home and the offense will not be as strong. The thing you will have to overcome is an overpowering defense which is just as strong as it was last year although there were some losses.

A&M on the road will be tough as well but again winable. The thing you will have to overcome there is a coach fighing for his life. Coach Fran will be out after this season if they don't at least go to a bowl. It depends on how hard his players want to play for him and if they want to play hard they will be very dangerous. Their offense will be improved this year, they recruited well on defense but still lack experience. I am sure Ag can tell you a lot more about them than I can. I haven't kept up with them this year since we don't play them this year. If I had to guess I would say 10-3 winning the north but loosing the championship game. Just my guess however and I am new to Nebraska football so keep that in mind.

Dang glad to hear from beamout, and I like your input. I'm with you, I think a 10-3 season would be a successful season for the Huskers, especially with the schedule. However, I'm still hoping for one of those dream seasons that bring home some BCS hardware!

I believe that if Nebraska ends the season with only 2 losses, we are going to turn some heads. WE have the power to make so many people who hate us to eat their words. As I sit back and look at this season and the future.......all i can say is ..........SIT BACK, SHUT UP AND HANG ON!!!! Because it is going to be one hell of a fun ride. :restore