Nebraska 2nd Junior day

In My Opinion... Hosting a second Junior Day, in the summer is a must. We should have been doing this the past 3 years. A lot of kids can't make it up on a weekend cause it's just too far to travel and they have games/practice/meets/school. Plus if they're going to spend the money to fly up to NU, they'd like to get to spend some time there. Hosting a day in the summer allows kids to take their time getting to NU, spend time on campus, and really get to meet with the coaches. There are so many positives to hosting a summer 2nd Junior day. Even if we only get 4 or 5 kids up to campus it's worth it.

In My Opinion... Hosting a second Junior Day, in the summer is a must. We should have been doing this the past 3 years. A lot of kids can't make it up on a weekend cause it's just too far to travel and they have games/practice/meets/school. Plus if they're going to spend the money to fly up to NU, they'd like to get to spend some time there. Hosting a day in the summer allows kids to take their time getting to NU, spend time on campus, and really get to meet with the coaches. There are so many positives to hosting a summer 2nd Junior day. Even if we only get 4 or 5 kids up to campus it's worth it.

Exactly what I was thinking right now we have three and it is next month I would estimate about 8-15 kids will come.

any new players coming? we are getting closer and we dont have many yet. ive heard QB tyler cogswell is possibly planning a visit for it but idk if that is set in stone yet

I dont think so. Expect that number to rise by about 4 or 5 kids or more.

any new players coming? we are getting closer and we dont have many yet. ive heard QB tyler cogswell is possibly planning a visit for it but idk if that is set in stone yet

There's several guys who have it penciled in but are waiting on flight times/prices, or their parents work schedules, their summer school schedules, etc. We'll have at least 5 probably closer to 8-10.

There's several guys who have it penciled in but are waiting on flight times/prices, or their parents work schedules, their summer school schedules, etc. We'll have at least 5 probably closer to 8-10.

chuckleshuffle Sounds good! If you get any info please post it on this thread so I can update it.

thats 4 we will probably get around 8 or so. I would love to see 10 or more kids but I dont see that happening. Oh well, we will take what we can get. there will be a good chance at getting some more commitments at that time. hopefully we will have around 10 commitments by the end of june