Nebraska 2nd Junior day

Will we take 4 LB's again this year if both Newby and Claiborne somehow, someway want to commit???

I gotta believe so, especially with the uncertainty of both Afalava and Brown.

Both are studs.....and with those two, Banderas, and Love, it would be a MONSTER LB class.

any updates that need to be on here? I havent heard of any new visitors yet but I do think we will get a few more. I know the 11th ranked OG by rivals Joe Fennell got an invite idk if he is coming yet or not

I heard that to. No news yet but I will continue to update!

Will we take 4 LB's again this year if both Newby and Claiborne somehow, someway want to commit???

Both are studs.....and with those two, Banderas, and Love, it would be a MONSTER LB class.

If Claiborne and Newby both want N, you take both of them and we are done at LB in my opinion.

If Claiborne and Newby both want N, you take both of them and we are done at LB in my opinion.

We need at least one more.

We need at least one more.

We will take two more.