Nebraska 2nd Junior day

Is it the recent Texas decommit?

I would literally sh#t my pants if that kid visited, but sadily there is no way it's him.

Don't mess up the dream. :D

Sorry guy :wasted

I was just hackin' on ya. :thumbs It would be nice to get him here though. Has it been said as to why he decommited from texas?

2014 Dallas Skyline corner Cedric Collins was offered by #Nebraska this week. Said he is planning to visit NU on June 16th. #Huskers -- Nate Clouse (@NateClouse)

Thats good because we are one of his finalists and he is deciding early it could even be this month.

2014 Dallas Skyline corner Cedric Collins was offered by #Nebraska this week. Said he is planning to visit NU on June 16th. #Huskers -- Nate Clouse (@NateClouse)

Thats good because we are one of his finalists and he is deciding early it could even be this month.

He's deciding before his junior year of high school?

He's deciding before his junior year of high school?

Yup.. It would appear so. Look at it on Scout.com.

Am hearing we have a major unannounced visit from a (elsewhere committed) top recruit coming to take a look........

I firgured out who it is.....aaron bailey. if that isnt who it is then it is even better news bc I hear aaron bailey is having 2nd thoughts

The good news is that if those aforementioned players do decommit from their present school and pick Nebraska then that certainly bolsters our recruiting class. The bad news, it's a long time until signing day next February and we could just as easily lose those players before signing day.

Any word on why those players are having second thoughts about their respective schools and looking elsewhere?

The good news is that if those aforementioned players do decommit from their present school and pick Nebraska then that certainly bolsters our recruiting class. The bad news, it's a long time until signing day next February and we could just as easily lose those players before signing day.

Any word on why those players are having second thoughts about their respective schools and looking elsewhere?

Dashon Hunt decommited from UCLA. I dont know about anyone else.