Nebraska 2nd Junior day

so this looks like it may just about be the final list. with beau sandland also visiting this weekend on an official visit. If anybody else has anybody not listed hit us up

We might actually start losing people now. Anyone know who is confirmed?

so this looks like it may just about be the final list. with beau sandland also visiting this weekend on an official visit. If anybody else has anybody not listed hit us up

We might actually start losing people now. Anyone know who is confirmed?

i think we have 11 confirmed with a few others up in the air, 11 that arent commits and 5 that are current commits...and i think Gladney might come back not sure though

Devante Kincade will be coming with teammate and 2014 CB Cedric Collins...that make 13 confirmed i believe.

He is trying to ride up with Collins. Nothing set in stone yet, just become huge Collins fans. There is a LOT of ground to make up with Kincade

I think we are really high up there with Collins. I would say we are sitting ok with Kincade.

Devante Kincade will be coming with teammate and 2014 CB Cedric Collins...that make 13 confirmed i believe.

He is trying to ride up with Collins. Nothing set in stone yet, just become huge Collins fans. There is a LOT of ground to make up with Kincade

I think we are really high up there with Collins. I would say we are sitting ok with Kincade.

Oh if you only knew poor little lamb. OK would be like saying Nu is sitting Golden with the kid. There a LOT work to be done as I said earlier.

Oh if you only knew poor little lamb. OK would be like saying Nu is sitting Golden with the kid. There a LOT work to be done as I said earlier.

I didnt mean good I meant like decent. So dont rage there.

we are in kincades top 4 near the end of that top 4 as i might add but that could all change this weekend

We are getting really lucky getting him up here, i heard when he named his top schools we were named last and he had to pause for a few seconds just to remember it was us. The visit should and will help him see us in a different light, but we might have lost too much ground, and i would hate to see us lose Stanton waiting for him or Hobbs to come around. Good news is Hobbs wants to decide soon and hopefully they can get a good read on Kincade this weekend.

In other news Terrell Newby confirmed he is coming this weekend, fo sho. This is great news. We owe Rich Fischer credit on this one, talking him into putting off his commitment until he made all his visits.

Update Kincade and Augusta will not be going to BRW. Kincade 2014 teamate Collins is still planning on going. Stanton will most likely be the #1 QB on our board replacing Kincade. I think they were tring to push for a commitment from Kincade. And Stanton also got an offer today.