Nebraska 2nd Junior day

Saturday night they stated they had been given two commits. One came out right away and then we had the long snapper on Sunday. According to reports he called them on Sunday to give them the good news. So...does that mean we have one more that we don't know about yet or was it the kid from Sunday but he wanted to talk it over with his parents and give them an official yes? I can't seem to get a straight answer today. Anyone else have any info?

Saturday night they stated they had been given two commits. One came out right away and then we had the long snapper on Sunday. According to reports he called them on Sunday to give them the good news. So...does that mean we have one more that we don't know about yet or was it the kid from Sunday but he wanted to talk it over with his parents and give them an official yes? I can't seem to get a straight answer today. Anyone else have any info?

I was hearing we had two Saturday night. Didn't know that about the LS though. If I were to put money on it it would be Maryland Newby or Hannon.

• 6 months later...