Nebraska 2nd Junior day

We just made Marcus Newby's top 5 - Nebraska,Maryland,Rutgers, Virginia Tech and West Virginia.

Watch out for VT on this one though, they seem to be his leader.

"I always grew up watching Virginia Tech football," he said. "I've always been a big fan and that's always been my dream school. Basically, they're always gonna be up there, in my top five."

maryland and v tech will be tough to overcome with newby but getting him here for BRW is huge. I think after the visit we will be a real contender for him

He will most likely take an OV here as well, I say we have a legit shot at him especially because JP is from the same school along with Jason Ankrah.

maryland and v tech will be tough to overcome with newby but getting him here for BRW is huge. I think after the visit we will be a real contender for him

He will most likely take an OV here as well, I say we have a legit shot at him especially because JP is from the same school along with Jason Ankrah.

Well said my friend, I couldnt agree with you more. we have connections for him

According to Rivals we have 16 kids who are confirmed probable visitors for Big Red Weekend. 6 of those kids are already committed to us. So we have 10 kids with offers, who are high on our board coming. Now, there are always a few who don't end up making it last minute but there are a few that get added at the last minute as well so we should have 13-15 kids come in that weekend. It will be WELL worth the efforts.

List of Wants for BRW:

1) Donovan Munger- a powerful DT, that could line up at nose.

2) Delton Williams- if there is anybody we are recruiting that could fill Craven's shoes its this guy.

3) Zach Hannon- an athletic OG

4) Kenneth Clark- hopefully we are recruiting him for center, definitely looks more impressive there than DT. Besides I hope we are leaving space for Vanderdoes or Pagano.

5) John Wisnieski- need another TE

6) Darien Claiborne...Claiborne- a good talent for MLB

7) Marcus Newby- He's a good player but i don't think he is the second coming of David.

8) Terrel Newby- I'm ok with missing out on this kid. Would definitely prefer Jojo Kemp.

9) Nathan Gerry- He is a solid player, but don't see the great thing about him on video. Hopefully the staff can nail down D. Williams or T. Goodman