Nebraska HS players

Not quite on topic but I thought I'd put it here.

HuskerOnline ranked their 10 best Nebraska HS players of the last 10 years. Hernry was great and I didn't realize Zuerlein was from Pius but it's a little sad that the best two in the last 10 years were both kickers. And only 5 of those 10 went to NU.

Interesting read Mav, +1. I'd consider Prater the only "miss". Enderle got torn apart when he came to Lincoln. Also interesting they said Baker will be competing at our Pro Day as OT.

HuskerOnline ranked their 10 best Nebraska HS players of the last 10 years. Hernry was great and I didn't realize Zuerlein was from Pius but it's a little sad that the best two in the last 10 years were both kickers. And only 5 of those 10 went to NU.

Interesting read Mav, +1. I'd consider Prater the only "miss". Enderle got torn apart when he came to Lincoln. Also interesting they said Baker will be competing at our Pro Day as OT.

Yeah, I actually think it says more about the quality of players coming out of the state that only five went to NU than it does about NU passing on some in-state guys.

Yeah, I actually think it says more about the quality of players coming out of the state that only five went to NU than it does about NU passing on some in-state guys.

I would agree. However I do think it is slowly improving. Would be nice to get it to where we could have 4-7 no brainer offers a year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Omitting Spencer Long, all BIG and 2nd team AA, pretty well discredits this list.

I also think that there are some people currently on roster that could make this list a couple years down the road. Heck, a few on the OL alone could have a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

C.J. Johnson, WR Bellevue West (2015), made an unofficial visit to the Badgers this past weekend.

Johnson played all but one minute of the overtime game to help Bellevue West to the State Championship. 9 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals.

Potential Husker target Malik Hluchoweckyj led BW with 18 points.

Hluchoweckyi named All-Nebraska in basketball by the OWH.