Recruiting Notes

Reports are we're at the top of Gill's list after his visit but I don't see where he actually said that. Definitely down to us, Georgetown and East Carolina. He already visited Georgetown where Agau (his Louisville roommate) plus another childhood friend of Gill's have recently signed. East Carolina is where his dad played and he grew up going to games there.

Will make a decision after visiting ECU. Wants to enroll for summer classes.

Just saying that there are some others out there that have more bulk and probably played better competition over the years.

Understood, but if we factor in all the variables...........including a realistic shot at landing them...............does that elevate this particular player above a potential higher-skill set who we have a much lesser chance at landing?

I don't know and obviously would like the "best" (in all areas) that we can get............but maybe we focus on being SURE we get "some" size as a trade-off for shooting for a less easily attainable prospect in order to just fill a need?

I certainly don't know all the details (and hate to be all about "settling"); but it appears our need for size is so great, it MAY impact who we invest resources in.

Just a thought.