Recruiting Notes

Hoiberg will probably end up in Chicago.

If that happens, you can take Iowa State off his list most likely.

I would not say "probably". There is a chance he would go. But, I would probably actually put my money on him staying at ISU.

Correction to my own post. I was told today he is signing a $25,000,000 contract with the Bulls.

That sucks for ISU.

7-foot transfer visiting Nebraska?
Michael Bruntz - 3 hours ago

Nebraska is in desperate need of a big man, and according to a CBSSports.com report, is hosting Providence visitor Paschal Chukwu starting Monday. LINK

Come on Miles. Work your magic! :thumbs:

Paschal will still visit KU, but they just got a transfer of their own who might take Paschal's spot.

Still waiting on Max, but get this kid in here and let him take a year to add some muscle.

If we take Max/he chooses us, then we would not have a scholarship to offer Paschal as we'd be full. (Unless there is someone else still to transfer from NU). The one good thing is that with Paschal visiting on Monday, they could get a better guage on his interest. Then it might be taking an offer off the table to Max if we felt good about it. It's a roll of the dice either way.

Paschal will still visit KU, but they just got a transfer of their own who might take Paschal's spot.

Still waiting on Max, but get this kid in here and let him take a year to add some muscle.

If we take Max/he chooses us, then we would not have a scholarship to offer Paschal as we'd be full. (Unless there is someone else still to transfer from NU). The one good thing is that with Paschal visiting on Monday, they could get a better guage on his interest. Then it might be taking an offer off the table to Max if we felt good about it. It's a roll of the dice either way.

I think Max already told us we are out. If it is Max or Paschal, i think we take Max because of our immediate need.

Not saying I agree.