Recruiting Notes

6-9 F who avereaged 5 ppg and 3 rpg.

Scout grade out of HS was 94, 247 - 95.

Big East Freshman team.

Agau is taking some of his minutes and he is unhappy.

So we didn't want the guy ahead of him in their rotation but want him. Sounds good.

I think it was more that Agau did not want to come here. We need the size, but I wonder how much eligibility he has left?

Big East Freshman team.

So we didn't want the guy ahead of him in their rotation but want him. Sounds good.

I think it was more that Agau did not want to come here. We need the size, but I wonder how much eligibility he has left?

Nope. We never actually offered him a spot.

Big East Freshman team.

Nope. We never actually offered him a spot.

Didnt we offer him a spot, he came and visited with McVeigh and then we pulled it and gave the spot to Jack?

Big East Freshman team.

RT to bump the funniest comment I've read in a while.

• 2 weeks later...

With the addition of Copeland does that mean we are done with recruiting? I would guess we get a guard or another center for this class to provide depth at those positions, but if we reached our scholarship limit that means we are done for 2017. Who would you guess leaves or does Fuller decide to graduate instead of staying an additional year, if that is a possibility?

With the addition of Copeland does that mean we are done with recruiting? I would guess we get a guard or another center for this class to provide depth at those positions, but if we reached our scholarship limit that means we are done for 2017. Who would you guess leaves or does Fuller decide to graduate instead of staying an additional year, if that is a possibility?

Hope we bring in another big body or a pure shooter. Amazing what our offense looks like when the other team actually respects our outside shooting