Recruiting Notes

If NU has a shot at Dickerson (recruit from Florida), you'd rather go after him than Bielfeldt because 2015-2016 will be a rebuilding season. Bieldfelt will only be here for 1 year since he is a senior, while Dickerson is just a freshman.

If NU has a shot at Dickerson (recruit from Florida), you'd rather go after him than Bielfeldt because 2015-2016 will be a rebuilding season. Bieldfelt will only be here for 1 year since he is a senior, while Dickerson is just a freshman.

Noah Dickerson is not coming to Nebraska.

We never went after him before, and while adding a Florida Assistant is nice, I dont think that will be enough to sway him to all of a sudden add us to his list that is already pretty big and impressive.

Dickerson had offers from Auburn, Georgtown, Uconn, Xavier, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Pitt, Tennessee, and Virginia...

If Illinois shows interest, he will probably end up there.

I am not sure if we can do much better. Doesnt get me super excited but adds some depth/toughness.

His entire family went to Illinois but the Illini don't have any interest in him now, they didn't back in the day either. Max is a nice player though. The Illini got the only true big man transfer in Mike Thorne.

I don't see them having Max even come in but I could be wrong.

Apparently Burno was the lead recruiter:

@HuskerExtraBR: Key note regarding likely Burno hire for #Nebrasketball: Was top recruiter on 4-star forward Noah Dickerson, who asked release from Florida.

Take everything i have said about no chance for Noah and throw it out the damn window....

If he was the lead recruiter, that cant hurt our cause.

Still think it is a shot in the dark, but never know.

If Illinois shows interest, he will probably end up there.

I am not sure if we can do much better. Doesnt get me super excited but adds some depth/toughness.

His entire family went to Illinois but the Illini don't have any interest in him now, they didn't back in the day either. Max is a nice player though. The Illini got the only true big man transfer in Mike Thorne.

I don't see them having Max even come in but I could be wrong.

Everything i have read is so far no interest from Illinois.

I have heard maybe "Bradley"... lower level, close to home.

But getting a waiver to stay in B1G tells me he wants to stay at this level.

I think Nebraska has a legit shot at him.

I can't decide which way to lean, he is by far the best immediate transfer option that has visited so far. However, if he chooses Nebraska that means no chance for Dickerson or Nwankwo (Just released from his LOI from Minnesota --6-10 Center) as we'd be out of scholarships.