Tarin Smith Leaving the Team

Hope he goes to some where they don't have any competition or other wise he is done. What coach would want to take in a kid who is running from getting better?

It might be a system thing. Our offense was awful and he might want to go somewhere that runs a style that is a better fit for his skills.

If it isnt being homesick and it isnt running from competition(as he claims) this is the only reason.

It is an interesting fact. Doubt it was directed at Tarin

I would hope not...I think Harriman also needs to understand that Kaminsky had no big offers BUT Wisconsin out of high school...unless you want to count DePaul as a big offer. Basically, Frank had no place he could transfer to.

Yikes...that is classless and he better hope it is not interpreted the wrong way by recruits and high school coaches...

How is that classless?

Maybe that is message for guys like Hammond who are down. He is showing them that hardwork will get you there.

Maybe it is...maybe it isn't. But if I inferred it that way...I would imagine that Smith would as well. But I don't think it is a stretch thinking that it is a bit petty.

I mean, if it is for guys that are down...why not direct message them...or call them...text them...or wait...even meet with them!

I mean, we just spent 3 pages and 150 posts about McMullen tweeting something vague...I think it is safe to say that it is easy to interpret things many different ways.

Yikes...that is classless and he better hope it is not interpreted the wrong way by recruits and high school coaches...

How is that classless?

Maybe that is message for guys like Hammond who are down. He is showing them that hardwork will get you there.

Maybe it is...maybe it isn't. But if I inferred it that way...I would imagine that Smith would as well. But I don't think it is a stretch thinking that it is a bit petty.

I mean, if it is for guys that are down...why not direct message them...or call them...text them...or wait...even meet with them!

Because social media is faster and gets to more people? Why not write him a letter and have a man on a horse deliver it

How is that classless?

I mean, we just spent 3 pages and 150 posts about McMullen tweeting something vague...I think it is safe to say that it is easy to interpret things many different ways.

Sorry but i dont feel bad for a guy who quit on his temmates.

If Tarin doesnt like it, dont quit on your team because things are not perfect.