A man you can bait with a Tweet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4991292/Trump-slammed-insensitive-phone-call-Niger-widow.html

Story regarding what Trump said to the wife of the soldier killed in Niger.   If this is true (several people in the car say so), it is 'deplorable'. 

The guy needs to have his head examined.  If he stated "he knew what he was signing up for... but it still hurts".  It shows me that he

is deflecting blame from him and his administration back to the soldier - when there may not have been a reason to blame anyone at all. But his

statement is clearly a 'blame diversion' statement.   We cannot tarnish the image of dear leader.

• Plus1 1
On 10/18/2017 at 8:46 AM, TGHusker said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4991292/Trump-slammed-insensitive-phone-call-Niger-widow.html

Story regarding what Trump said to the wife of the soldier killed in Niger.   If this is true (several people in the car say so), it is 'deplorable'. 

The guy needs to have his head examined.  If he stated "he knew what he was signing up for... but it still hurts".  It shows me that he

is deflecting blame from him and his administration back to the soldier - when there may not have been a reason to blame anyone at all. But his

statement is clearly a 'blame diversion' statement.   We cannot tarnish the image of dear leader.

I really think Trump believes he was being compassionate.  This truly is how inarticulate he is.

I agree - I think the call was well intentioned.  What happens when you lie all the time though is people don't believe you - ever.  And then instead of gracefully saying "I am sorry that my words were poorly chosen and that I upset this widow of a brave man." He pulls out this third grade bully act.

PS - one of the Narcissistic Personality Disorder criteria, "you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior." 

• Plus1 1
35 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

I agree - I think the call was well intentioned.  What happens when you lie all the time though is people don't believe you - ever.  And then instead of gracefully saying "I am sorry that my words were poorly chosen and that I upset this widow of a brave man." He pulls out this third grade bully act.

PS - one of the Narcissistic Personality Disorder criteria, "you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior." 

When you are so arrogant and lack any ounce of humility and think you are always 100% right and doing a great job, you totally lose any ability to be humble and relate to people.

• Plus1 2