A man you can bait with a Tweet

On 10/1/2017 at 0:12 AM, zoogs said:

Not a defense of Trump; but why does the San Juan mayor keep getting custom t-shirts made while Puerto Rico is suffering so much.  Had another one on today that said "NASTY", which is of course what Trump called her two days ago.  Just seems like an inappropriate use of time, energy and focus.

Agreed TG.  I keep thinking, "I''ll stop posting them on HB", but there is something therapeutic for me to go back and read the madness from a year ago.  It's getting worse.  I feel like there is a boatload of examples of his mental instability and crimes that he tweets out himself.

Jimmy Kimmel was savage to clan Trump today!

Kimmel responded: "Excellent point Mr. President! You should quit that boring job - I'll let you have my show ALL to yourself #MAGA."

Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., stepped in to defend his father. He quoted Kimmel's reply and asked, "Thoughts on Harvey Weinstein? #askingforafriend."

Trump Jr. was referring to the film producer and Hollywood mogul who has been accused of sexual harassment by multiple women, including Ashley Judd. The allegations against Weinstein first came out last week, when The New York Times reported that he had settled lawsuits with eight women and had been accused of sexual harassment and abuse going back decades.

"You mean that big story from the failing, liberal, one-sided @nytimes? I think it is disgusting," Kimmel wrote in response to Trump Jr.'s tweet, using several of Trump's own criticisms against the Times in an apparent mockery of the president.

"Great I look forward to your monologues next week," Trump Jr. replied. "You're probably due for a change if only for a moment or two."

"Great - in the meantime, enjoy this!" Kimmel tweeted back after Trump Jr. replied, and included a YouTube clip of the 2005 Access Hollywood tape in which Trump is heard talking to host Billy Bush about groping women without their consent.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/jimmy-kimmel-tweets-trump-jr-harvey-weinstein-access-hollywood-2017-10

• Plus1 5