National Semifinals - Huskers vs. Texas

Mavric

Texas came into this game wanting revenge from last year and earlier this year and for our girls to not step up to the challenge is baffling.

Errors after errors, bad passes, kills weren't there and we lacked blocking. They didn't look sharp, crisp or the #1 over all seed.

How do you playing in the Semifinals and get swept when you're the #1 seed? Lack of focus? Too much pressure to repeat?

It happens, dude. They aren't robots. The women chose a bad time to play their worst match of the season.
They're not robots.....WAAAAAAT?

Listening to the twins speak really has me questioning the thought

Haha nice.

The twins will be greatly missed. Still a bummer that yet again Texas has to come in and spoil everything.

I honestly feel that with the weight of the Penn State game being talked about daily after that match and the Lincoln/Omaha media shoving the back to back national championships possibilities down their throats throughout the tournament and season, I feel that they got emotionally drained and in the end crippled this team.

It was a great season with a B1G championship that got spoiled at the end by the hands of TexAss

We're less than a year from our last National Championship.

We won the toughest conference in the country, the toughest conference maybe in the history of this sport.

We had a great year. Fantastic year.

Get some perspective.

But we lost to Texas. The end. A team that lost to Wisconsin...at home.
read his last sentence again

We're less than a year from our last National Championship.

We won the toughest conference in the country, the toughest conference maybe in the history of this sport.

We had a great year. Fantastic year.

Get some perspective.

But we lost to Texas. The end. A team that lost to Wisconsin...at home.

Volleyball is much more like basketball then football. In Volleyball and basketball your resume is more about who you beat in football it is more about who did you lose to.

I would say that NU volleyball beat some pretty good teams 6 of the top 10 teams and didn't get a chance to play the 3 others