National Semifinals - Huskers vs. Texas

Mavric

Doesn't matter the sport, said it for years. I don't mind getting beat. I don't like it when I don't feel that we've put forth our best effort.

Credit Texas for playing well. We just weren't quite on. Got blocked a lot. Hit out a lot. Didn't get many blocks and when we were able to at least touch it if often went out.

Texas came into this game wanting revenge from last year and earlier this year and for our girls to not step up to the challenge is baffling.

Errors after errors, bad passes, kills weren't there and we lacked blocking. They didn't look sharp, crisp or the #1 over all seed.

How do you playing in the Semifinals and get swept when you're the #1 seed? Lack of focus? Too much pressure to repeat?

Texas came into this game wanting revenge from last year and earlier this year and for our girls to not step up to the challenge is baffling.

Errors after errors, bad passes, kills weren't there and we lacked blocking. They didn't look sharp, crisp or the #1 over all seed.

How do you playing in the Semifinals and get swept when you're the #1 seed? Lack of focus? Too much pressure to repeat?

It happens, dude. They aren't robots. The women chose a bad time to play their worst match of the season.

I would rather watch 100 Husker losses than listen to some of you people whinge after the fact.

Texas has been ranked in the top three all year. It's not like we lost to a crap team. Give Texas credit for having a great match, understand that we are a very good team who had an off night, and stop crying.

If you feel so bad about this loss, go over to the Devaney Center and stare at last year's National Championship trophy or this year's Big Ten Championship trophy until you get over it.

I would rather watch 100 Husker losses than listen to some of you people whinge after the fact.

Texas has been ranked in the top three all year. It's not like we lost to a crap team. Give Texas credit for having a great match, understand that we are a very good team who had an off night, and stop crying.

If you feel so bad about this loss, go over to the Devaney Center and stare at last year's National Championship trophy or this year's Big Ten Championship trophy until you get over it.

Wow. Sorry that some peoples' disappointment offends you so much.

I guess that's it folks, best not comment on the match anymore.

We're less than a year from our last National Championship.

We won the toughest conference in the country, the toughest conference maybe in the history of this sport.

We had a great year. Fantastic year.

Get some perspective.

It was a great year but it doesn't mean that last night wasn't disappointing, especially since the ladies were out played so badly.

It happens, dude. They aren't robots. The women chose a bad time to play their worst match of the season.
They're not robots.....WAAAAAAT?

They're not robots.....WAAAAAAT?

Listening to the twins speak really has me questioning the thought