Warrior10

2017 Spring Game visitors

Warrior10    1,905

Figured we might as well get this going.

2018 Prospects:

Cameron Jurgens - Ath 4star NE *Commit

Masry Mapieu - DT 3star NE *Commit

Antwan Reed - OT 4star MI

Graham Roberts - Ath 3star DEL

Brendan Radley-Hiles - DB 4star IMG

Steve Stephens - S 4star CA

Manuel Allen - WR 4star CA

Joshua Moore - WR 4star IMG

Reggie Hughes - OLB 3star CA

Olaijah Griffin - DB 4star CA

Mychale Salahuddin - RB 3star DC

Will Farniok - C 3star SD

Judge Culpepper - TE/DE 3star FL

Josh Walker - DT 3star IMG

Talanoa Hufanga - Ath 4star OR

Stephan Blaylock - DB 3star CA

Michael Thompson - DT/Oline 4star MO

Draco Bynum - DE 3star OR

Chris Bleich - OT 4star PA

Jalen Redmond - DE 3star OK

Jordan Moore - ATH 4star TX

Tate Wildemann - ATH NR CO

Calvin Avery - DT 4star TX

Chase Williams - WR 4star CA

Sean Ryan - WR 3star NY

Daniel Carson - DE 3star MO

Ronnie Perkins - DE 4star MO

Mario Goodrich - ATH 4star MO

Nikko Hall - ATH 3star CA

2019/2020 Prospects:

Brian Williams - 2019 Safety 4star TX

Grant Gunnell - 2019 QB 4star TX

Marquez Beason - 2019 WR 4star TX

Cedric Williams - 2020 DB

Max Williams - 2019 DB CA

Donovan Moorer - 2020 WR IMG

Jalani Williams - 2019 Ath MO

Kyren Williams - 2019 WR MO

Austin Stogner - 2019 4star TE TX

Garrison Johnson - 2019 3star RB TX

Jaylen Curry - 2019 4star WR TX

Arjei Henderson - 2019 4star WR TX

2017 signees:

Andrew Ward

Elijah Blades

Damion Daniels

Austin Allen

Jaylin Bradley

Brenden Jaimes

Kurt Rafdal

Matt Sichterman

Deontre Thomas

Guy Thomas

Chris Walker

Nebfanatic    835

So wait if these guys are all going to be here for the 2018 spring game then that must mean......they're all N! Throw the commit tag up on Tutt!

Warrior10    1,905

2018? Wow, that's a year and a half in advance notice. Sure you didn't mean this year as in 2017?

Haha nice catch. Use to typing about the 2018 class recruits. Yes the 2017 game for the 2018 recruits.

Warrior10    1,905

Mod please fix my mess up.

Seriously? Not even linked to their 247 or Rivals profiles??? COME ON BRO!
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Jk. Honestly I'm 100% mobile and it's too time consuming on the mobile.

And I was lowkey hoping Mav would just take the thread over.

spurs1990    608

What a crazy list of DB's we are looking at next year. Never had even heard of Tutt but he's another absolute stud it looks like.

Warrior10    1,905

Group of IMG guys going to try to make it up. I'll hold off on listing them until it's confirmed. Bookie, Hightower, Pledger, Griffith, Moore are the rumored possibilities.

Grayson Mann LB'er from Texas might also.

BigRedBuster    7,661

Group of IMG guys going to try to make it up. I'll hold off on listing them until it's confirmed. Bookie, Hightower, Pledger, Griffith, Moore are the rumored possibilities.

I was just going to ask who all the recruits are from IMG that we are going after. Thanks for the list. It's hard to find them sometimes because in various profiles on the web, many times their original hometown and school is listed.

Warrior10    1,905

I was just going to ask who all the recruits are from IMG that we are going after. Thanks for the list. It's hard to find them sometimes because in various profiles on the web, many times their original hometown and school is listed.
We've offered others but these are the ones that might have interest.

Warrior10    1,905

TJ Pledger stated at the Opening in Orlando that he'll be visiting for spring game, added him to the list.

More hints of Bookie and Josh Moore coming too, but I'll wait till they confirm.

RedDenver    1,548

Added Roberts.

Not trying be difficult, but could we try to use first and last names in threads about multiple players? Or at least for common last names like Roberts?

Warrior10    1,905

Added Roberts.

Not trying be difficult, but could we try to use first and last names in threads about multiple players? Or at least for common last names like Roberts?
I did in the main list in the 1st post of this thread.

ScottyIce    1,800

I'm setting the O/U for visitors that WILL/HAVE received a Nebraska offer at 39.5 for this game.

(2018-2020 classes)

ScottyIce    1,800

You can almost bet your left nut that Farniok will be there. You can also anticipate a bunch of Missouri kids coming. Then start thinking about at least one of the Calabassas kids coming to visit their boys.

Warrior10    1,905

You can almost bet your left nut that Farniok will be there. You can also anticipate a bunch of Missouri kids coming. Then start thinking about at least one of the Calabassas kids coming to visit their boys.

Yup, but I'll wait till they start confirming.

ScottyIce    1,800

Yup, but I'll wait till they start confirming.

You definitely should. I wasn't recommending that you add their names to the list. I was just saying great chance we see those kids there.

HuskermanMike    315

Manny Allen (recent USC decommit) will be in attendance.

B1G news for us I really like that kid. We need him to continue the Calibraska movement and because he is a really good receiver.

ScottyIce    1,800

Also, forgot to mention Daniel's Bishop Dunne buddies.

spurs1990    608

Talking about Calvin Avery? Excited about that kid. I would be pumped if he was coming. He's pretty high up on my want list. I recognize OU may be a leader for him, but if you can get him here for the Spring Game with those other big names and what's likely to be a huge turnout this year who knows.

ScottyIce    1,800

Talking about Calvin Avery? Excited about that kid. I would be pumped if he was coming. He's pretty high up on my want list. I recognize OU may be a leader for him, but if you can get him here for the Spring Game with those other big names and what's likely to be a huge turnout this year who knows.

He is one. There are 2 or 3 guys there apparently.

Warrior10    1,905

Has Avery confirmed he's coming? Or just speculation?

ScottyIce    1,800

Has Avery confirmed he's coming? Or just speculation?

Pure speculation. It's Avery, Williams and another guy that Daniels mentioned wanting at Nebraska. They were at our Spring Game last year IIRC

CMT1525    89

Interview with scout confirming WR Joshua Moore will be here for our spring game so he can be added

ScottyIce    1,800

Figured we might as well get this going.

Christian Tutt - 2018 DB 4star

Cameron Jurgens - 2018 Ath 4star

Masry Mapieu - 2018 DT 3star

Antwan Reed - 2018 OT 4star

Cedric Williams - 2020 DB

TJ Pledger - 2018 RB 4star

Graham Roberts - 2018 Ath 3star

Max Williams - 2019 DB

Brendan Radley-Hiles - 2018 DB 4star

Steve Stephens - 2018 S 4star

Manuel Allen - 2018 WR 4star

Joshua Moore - 2018 WR 4star

Getting pretty impressive boys. Day by Day.

ScottyIce    1,800

Warrior, where did you see that those two Calabassas kids are coming? Trust you, just curious. I hadn't seen anything yet.

Warrior10    1,905

I don't remember off the top of my head on Hall, possibly a Scout video. Maybe I'll stumble upon it again. Hughes it was stated he was joining Hall in Hall's thread I believe.

On the stars, I'm using 247comp.