Board Announcements

zoogs

Agreed w/ knapplc - I'd be one of those people willing to pitch in a little extra.

One thing of note, and it may have been mentioned here: some of the add ons require a one time purchase and then a recurring yearly fee to keep them active. We're talking a few handfuls of dollars. Nothing major. But, something to take into account.

IDK LOMS, maybe I wasn't using the old site to its full potential but it sure seems like this upgrade has introduced a lot of functionality and  more ease of use than we had. The one noticeable exception would be responding to status' on the home page.  I really like it and I'm not one to readily embrace change.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, El Diaco said:

Is there a place to see a users screen name history like before?

To the right of their name in their profile, there is a counterclockwise arrow that displays the name history. 

Edit: This only shows up if the user has changed their name in the past

Edited by jsneb83
  • Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't get it at all on the desktop version.  But I get it on my iPad.

For some reason they must not get processed quite the same between the two different "versions" of the board.  There seem to be three different versions based on screen size.  It doesn't seem to happen even on devices if you use the Non-Responsive Theme which keeps it in the "main" version.