Board Announcements

zoogs

37 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The Leaderboard section is cool.  Is there any way to get it to show more than 48 entries? 

If you highlight a portion of text from someone's post, a little popup allows you to quote just the text you highlighted.  Cool.

Some of the controls in the posting window are gone, like the ability to add spoiler tags.  Will that be coming back?

• Plus1 1

There are still a bunch of process running in the background so some features might still be coming online.  I don't know if that would include which threads are read or not.

It is definitely still rebuilding status updates but I don't know if that's why they're not showing up at all or not.  I'm trying to check.

• Plus1 2

Just about every site is going to a mobile-only look. I gather that's what this is about, and we're going to have to get used to it.

Personally, I think mobile site designs across the internet are ugly and sterile, and this is only marginally better than most. I hope this is a trend and it goes away someday.

• Plus1 1

I have a large phone and tablet that is fully functional. I don't even own a computer. Let me play with the big boys!

Next question. Do I need to scroll to the end of every topic now to see the latest post? Or does the autoscroll feature still exist in some way?

Nvmd clicking the red stars on mobile will send you to the last post. But clicking on a blank star does nothing.

Nice new upgrade to the board guys!

Not going to lie, but I do slightly miss everyone's unique "signature" pictures at the bottom of their posts, but I realize that this was a much needed update.

The work all of you Admins and Mods put into making this board run smoothly for all of us is very much appreciated. Here's to a new season!

• Plus1 2