Angel Reese vs Caitlin Clark

13 hours ago, teachercd said:

Dr. Jill made it worse with her stoooopid idea...of course people are scared to call her out for it. Because it was sooooo clearly done for a reason.

I haven't seen anyone who hasn't said it was a stupid idea 

5 hours ago, teachercd said:

I like that "9.9 million people watched the game" that is a bigger fabrication than the length of my dong.

It was the highest rated Women's Final ever. The Men's Final at around 14 million was one of the lowest rated ever. 

It's not hard to believe. The women's final had a storyline that even pulled my wife into the game. The men's final didn't have the luster of last year's Kansas vs North Carolina, a team with a huge fanbase, or any player blowing up in the moment. Might be totally different next year, but s#!tting on women's basketball because you personally don't care for their game is what guys with wee dongs do. 

I watched both Finals, and Iowa and LSU both looked sharper and more disciplined than SDSU and Connecticut. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
42 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

It was the highest rated Women's Final ever. The Men's Final at around 14 million was one of the lowest rated ever. 

It's not hard to believe. The women's final had a storyline that even pulled my wife into the game. The men's final didn't have the luster of last year's Kansas vs North Carolina, a team with a huge fanbase, or any player blowing up in the moment. Might be totally different next year, but s#!tting on women's basketball because you personally don't care for their game is what guys with wee dongs do. 

I watched both Finals, and Iowa and LSU both looked sharper and more disciplined than SDSU and Connecticut. 

Doctors are still not sure if what I have is technically a dong.

3 hours ago, GSG said:

I haven't seen anyone who hasn't said it was a stupid idea 

It is rare that you see an idea that is pretty much 100% hated but she managed to do it!

• Plus1 1