Angel Reese vs Caitlin Clark

2 hours ago, Stone Cold said:

Trash talking aside, reese is just taking this whole thing to a trash level.  

Not really, she was asked about it constantly and finally answered it. She wouldn’t have mentioned it had the press not brought it up. That is the whole point. The press didn’t bring it up to Clark when she did the same thing to South Carolina the game prior, either it isn’t an issue, which frankly it shouldn’t be, or if it is, the. Be consistent about it. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
11 hours ago, caveman99 said:

Not really, she was asked about it constantly and finally answered it. She wouldn’t have mentioned it had the press not brought it up. That is the whole point. The press didn’t bring it up to Clark when she did the same thing to South Carolina the game prior, either it isn’t an issue, which frankly it shouldn’t be, or if it is, the. Be consistent about it. 

The press is a pain for sure. They love to create controversy. Deflecting them is probably an art form.

• Oh Yeah! 1
15 hours ago, Stone Cold said:

Trash talking aside, reese is just taking this whole thing to a trash level.  

I wasn't raised in the hood and she's saying she's standing up for those whom she feels have been shamed. I'm ok with this not because i agree or disagree (how could I as I've not walked a minute in her shoes) but because I belief she has a constitutional right to speak and if she raises her stock for being outspoken then good on her. Too many people are entirely to thin skinned these days. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

On 4/4/2023 at 12:00 PM, nic said:

Cool. Thanks. High road for sure. Makes Reese look worse for being so.....upset about everything.

What are you talking about? The media wasn't attacking Clark, Reese wasn't attaching Clark. This has literally no impact on how Reese looks.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Moiraine said:

What are you talking about? The media wasn't attacking Clark, Reese wasn't attaching Clark. This has literally no impact on how Reese looks.

She just rejected Jill Biden’s apology for having a dumb idea and said she doesn’t want to go to the White House. Someone else was right. This has gone political. 

• Plus1 2