Kenny Wilson run

Granted it didn't look like the defense had the greatest attempt at tackling but the man right there looks like he is a beast.

Is it possible that the d-line is missing Adams and Smith that much?

correct me if i am wrong but i think that was at the end of practice one that had 160 some plays...so yeah a big run every once in awhile is not out of the question for a defense on the field that long

Outstanding run. Some poor tackling, yet a lesser back would have folded.

But the entuhsiasm of Coach Jordan and the offense is what impressed me.

Watch the encouragement and enthusiasm in the end zone. Impressive. :restore

Yes... Most backs would have gone down... he just kept on fighting. Amazing running, and it's amazing that he HELD ONTO THE BALL! :horns2

This is not the first run of Wilson's that I have heard of this fall. I could be judging to quickly, but it seems like he has more determination than the other three. If he is going to keep running like a freightrain everytime he gets the rock, it will be hard for the staff to keep him on the sidelines.

Note to defensive front: lower your head and wrap the guy up :thumbs

Looking at the big picture though, we have guys like Keller and Wilson practicing against our D, so they are going to get better.

:restore

This is the first time I've seen KW, so I dont have much to go on, but his style on that play alone looked very similar to a One Ahman Green. Squares up to the tackler very well, great balance and burst after contact. Very powerful.

Can i getta Kennnnyyy Wil-son. KENNY WILSON!