TE Eric Ingwerson

Mavric

9 minutes ago, Decked said:

Where? Nelson has been pretty rock solid. I wouldn’t believe them until there is legitimate smoke. 

Can't say but it was after the first couple games

I wouldn't blame him though - our offense looks like s#!t. Why would you want to play in that?

18 minutes ago, GSG said:

Can't say but it was after the first couple games

I wouldn't blame him though - our offense looks like s#!t. Why would you want to play in that?

You’re a good guy but anyone who says they can’t say or reveal their sources I trust about as much as a gas station bathroom condom. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 3
7 minutes ago, Decked said:

You’re a good guy but anyone who says they can’t say or reveal their sources I trust about as much as a gas station bathroom condom. 

OK. I mean, you post off-base bulls#!t all the time so it's whatever. Others on here were privy to the same info. Believe it or not, it's no sweat off my sack

• Plus1 4
12 minutes ago, GSG said:

OK. I mean, you post off-base bulls#!t all the time so it's whatever. Others on here were privy to the same info. Believe it or not, it's no sweat off my sack

Chillax my brother it wasn’t that deep. I swear it was just a joke you’re a good dude. And yes, I post s#!t all the time and sometimes it doesn’t come true. Well most maybe lol. It is recruiting after all. Even the guys who do it for a living are about as accurate as a weatherman. 

back to the original post here..whenever people can’t reveal a source it’s often because that source either isn’t real or has been so blown out of proportion it’s not even close to what was originally said. Kind of a recruitment version of the childhood telephone game. 

5 minutes ago, Decked said:

Chillax my brother it wasn’t that deep. I swear it was just a joke you’re a good dude. And yes, I post s#!t all the time and sometimes it doesn’t come true. Well most maybe lol. It is recruiting after all. Even the guys who do it for a living are about as accurate as a weatherman. 

back to the original post there…whenever people can’t reveal a source it’s often because that source either isn’t real or has been so blown out of proportion it’s not even close to what was originally said. Kind of a recruitment version of the childhood telephone game. 

Ya I agree with you.  I don’t think the trust me bro source ever really pans out in recruiting rumors.  

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ya I agree with you.  I don’t think the trust me bro source ever really pans out in recruiting rumors.  

I concur. Recruiting is so fluid that unless you’re closing in on a commitment something else has already changed. Even Wiltfong flip flops like a MF 

1 hour ago, GSG said:

Lol. OMG a literal last-second garbage time TD against CU is all that separates Fidone from Brock Bowers at UGA! What a joke

image.thumb.png.b6e58143ff6bb920ef70d2d0e62fa6c7.png

image.thumb.png.eb227a6ccd88ffab063bb87b21c42566.png

Why are you so hostile? You asked a question and I answered. Its pretty obvious were not a finished product on offense or defense, its year one. But its also pretty clear they want to involve the TE position a lot in their offensive scheme. I dont think this staff will have trouble recruiting top TEs, especially if they get this thing to take off. 

• TBH 2

23 minutes ago, GSG said:

This is exactly why I don't post much anymore. You ask a question and everyone jumps up your a$$. And when you respond, they just try to gaslight you "chillax brah" and "why are you so hostile." Sorry I asked a f#&%ing question.

Not trying to dog on you but all what was originally asked was where did you hear that information and by who. None of this was personal in any capacity. You’re a well liked guy around here. I sincerely hope all is well behind the scenes for you.

But..nobody is trying to flame you. The cryptic posting often gets annoying regardless of who it is by. 

• TBH 1
2 hours ago, Ratt Mhule said:

Because our TE has 3 TDs in 4 games…

Context helps the bigger picture though. The QB spot has not done too much to help our tight ends so far and the QB in the class hasn't yet done a lot to inspire confidence that he will be an improvement. Though I believe Nelson will not be going anywhere else, it isn't unreasonable to believe he would look around if he isn't quite sold. 

• Plus1 2
56 minutes ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

Context helps the bigger picture though. The QB spot has not done too much to help our tight ends so far and the QB in the class hasn't yet done a lot to inspire confidence that he will be an improvement. Though I believe Nelson will not be going anywhere else, it isn't unreasonable to believe he would look around if he isn't quite sold. 

I agree and I dont think our starting QB next year is on the team or in the recruiting class this year. I think we get 2 in the portal in the offseason. 

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to TE Eric Ingwerson [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to TE Eric Ingwerson
  • Mavric pinned this topic