****Michigan Game Thread****

2 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Calm down people.  What the hell did you expect? Y'all make me laugh. 

I didn’t expect them to win, but I thought they’d keep it close until the 2nd half. 
So many times, you see top teams go into the underdog’s stadium and it’s a buzz saw environment and the home team is hyped and you can just feel the upset potential in the air.  
what’s happening now is what we figured, but it’s too bad that the coaches and players look like they figured this would happen too. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, secretasianman said:

I didn’t expect them to win, but I thought they’d keep it close until the 2nd half. 
So many times, you see top teams go into the underdog’s stadium and it’s a buzz saw environment and the home team is hyped and you can just feel the upset potential in the air.  
what’s happening now is what we figured, but it’s too bad that the coaches and players look like they figured this would happen too. 

Like CU (at home) coming back from 27 down...Or Kentucky beating UF, or Duke in the top 20...Duke...

• TBH 1

I pointed out two weeks ago, we don't get pressure with our D unless we bring heat.  A few on here said that was not right, but we can't get pressure unless we bring 6.  Flawed defense scheme.  Play more 4 man fronts, and then bring some heat. 

We have not had elite talent on this roster now for 18 years or so.  Callahan was the last coach who brought in some elite offensive talent. Hell he brought in most of Bo's talent he coached for his first 3 years. First off we have to get with the times and get more vertical talent, down field talent.  Qb who can throw and run.  Tired of watching this scheme with limited talent.  Were playing to our talent level folks.