Huskers vs Wisconsin

Mavric

10 hours ago, Mavric said:

I'm sure hoping so.

I think this is a better Husker team than the past few years.  But I was worried before Krause got hurt and more now.  

I'd love to be wrong but they've just had our number.

I agree.  Honestly I think Nebraska has had the teams recently to still be able to beat them before but it just seems like in a lot of those big matches with them the Huskers plain and simple started making errors.  Just seemed like more mental mistakes occurred imo whenever we played them.

One thing I LOVE about this young team is their poise.  Especially the Freshman.  Hopefully we see that poise continue tonight.

51 minutes ago, Vizsla1 said:

Any updates on Lindsay Krause ?

I don't think she's going to be playing tonight.  She was in a  boot and crutches 2 days ago.  Would love to be wrong however.

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

I agree.  Honestly I think Nebraska has had the teams recently to still be able to beat them before but it just seems like in a lot of those big matches with them the Huskers plain and simple started making errors.  Just seemed like more mental mistakes occurred imo whenever we played them.

One thing I LOVE about this young team is their poise.  Especially the Freshman.  Hopefully we see that poise continue tonight.

I don't think she's going to be playing tonight.  She was in a  boot and crutches 2 days ago.  Would love to be wrong however.

Talk to her uncle this morning.  Probably be out a month or more.