We should accept a bowl given the chance

BoSolich

1 minute ago, presidentjlh said:

Would I watch? Probably. Because I’m insane. But while I get that point about most of the bowls not mattering because national title is out of the question, I only buy that to a degree. I mean if that were the case, why bother with any bowl outside the playoffs?

Because they are fun!!!

• TBH 1
1 minute ago, presidentjlh said:

Would I watch? Probably. Because I’m insane. But while I get that point about most of the bowls not mattering because national title is out of the question, I only buy that to a degree. I mean if that were the case, why bother with any bowl outside the playoffs?

Why watch any regular season games when both teams have 2 losses or more? Because football is fun to watch.

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, lo country said:

I'm liking that.  So #3 in line for 5 possible bowls?

That’s what he said. Saw it somewhere on Twitter, so I’m sure it’s true. lol 

edit- realize it might be how I said it. 3rd in line of the five win teams to get a bowl.  Of course that might change of Florida or others win. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

1 minute ago, lo country said:

All 41 bowls are filled with 6 win teams?  Link?

games are still being played. there aren't 82 teams yet to my knowledge. But there are 2 teams that aren't "eligible" for the absurd reason that they moved UP from FCS to FBS that magically become eligible and take the first 2 spots if not enough teams get to mediocre. Sorry, I don't have a link for you. We aren't getting a bid - that is my belief.