***Official 2024 College Football Thread***

GSG

Watching Michigan in the two playoff games, the cameras panned on Moore as often as seeing a Burger King commercial.  And the commentators talked about him a lot.  

It's like, if you didn't get the message by then who the next UM coach will be after Harbaugh exits, you weren't paying attention.

Hope he does well.  Colin Cowherd had some pretty good thoughts about it.  He basically said that you can go outside of the box, and outside of the School's fam to hire someone, like DeBoer and Alabama, with no ties at all, or you can can keep it rolling with the school's/coaching fam, and hire Moore.

He then mentioned that by keeping things together, satisfying recruits, the current players, the staff, the boosters, the board and the fans, and everybody is okay with it and happy........ and that it's great for a year and a half.........until you start to see the cracks.  And eventually those cracks start to open up more and bigger over the following seasons.  So then what do you do?  And he provided several past examples, including Osborne to Solich.  Funny, I thought the same thing.  

So we shall see....

50 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Everything he said is 100% true.  NCAA is a limp d!(k organization that only has themselves to blame.  Quit chasing problems and start leading.  I think that the B1G and the SEC (only ones that have the balls) should vote to leave the NCAA or sue them for negligence and failure to lead.  (not a lawyer, I am sure this makes zero sense, but I at least feel better having said it)

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...