2024 Bracketology

Mavric

3 hours ago, DGNU said:

Game ball to Mast... no idea how a guy returns that quickly from a knee surgery. Great game last night!!!!

Kuddos to Mast but my game ball goes to Josiah.  That kid worked his a$$ off last night.  His defensive effort made that a comfortable win last night imo.  

• Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

Rutgers is a great opportunity to beat a Big Ten team on the road.  Need a few of those to enhance tourney prospects.  Do people think Dirk Chatelain is correct and 22 wins is the finish line to get there?

This team has a much better chance than any of Fred's other teams.  But, I feel like I have bipolar disorder with this team.  They can look so good and then so bad.  Who knows what team is going to show up....especially with any road games.

• Plus1 1
55 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This team has a much better chance than any of Fred's other teams.  But, I feel like I have bipolar disorder with this team.  They can look so good and then so bad.  Who knows what team is going to show up....especially with any road games.

Yeah it worries me. They are currently 13-4 and I feel in 5 more games they could be 13-9 or 18-4 which is scary. 

Need to get way more consistent game to game. 

1 hour ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

Rutgers is a great opportunity to beat a Big Ten team on the road.  Need a few of those to enhance tourney prospects.  Do people think Dirk Chatelain is correct and 22 wins is the finish line to get there?

From hearing other talk, it sounds like 22 would put us in a really good spot.  Maybe 21 but it would depend on which wins and losses were there.  Probably shouldn't count on 20 getting us in.

• TBH 1

13 hours ago, Mavric said:

From hearing other talk, it sounds like 22 would put us in a really good spot.  Maybe 21 but it would depend on which wins and losses were there.  Probably shouldn't count on 20 getting us in.

I said before the season that with their really weak NC schedule that 20 wins wouldn't get them in & I still believe that.

• Plus1 1

Huskers are up to a 9 seed at Bracket Matrix, but a lot of the brackets they are using are before the Iowa loss (and a couple before the Purdue win).

They are in 58/61 brackets ranging from a 7-12 seed.

Down to a 10 seed at ESPN and up to a 10 seed at CBS.

• Plus1 1