Uniform rankings

Yahoo has a ranking of uniforms on their site. They have NU as a tie for #10 on the ugly end....saying they are boring old school. However, Penn State made the "cool" jerseys list for being old school. I agree they are both old school, but how can NU be boring compared to Peen State? At least we have a N on our helmets and a patch on our jersey. They have absolutely nothing. What a joke!!!!

I love our uniforms, home uniforms especially. They just make a statement, very simply. Lots of red. The helmet is nice and simple, a very plain but well-known N and a single stripe. Nothing flashy or complicated like some of these other helmets - no polka-dots or whatever the heck Ohio State's got, no flashy logos or ugly colors.

My take on their rankings:

For the most part their top 10 is alright, except Texas - all-white on the road is really, really ugly. Buckeyes have an absurdly ugly helmet, but hey, it adds variety and someone's gotta have the ugly helmets. The honorable mentions I'm not all familiar with, but I agree that CU and SC are both good.

I disagree about ND's green jerseys. They're nice, though I wish the school would stick to one color. Still, the Irish look nice in green and gold.

Baylor has all green uniforms? I thought they were similar to Colorado, except schizophrenic on the green/black jersey.

Also Tennessee has nice uniforms.

And maybe we're just Husker homers, but NU's jerseys are clearly the best.