DB Tanner Terch [Nebraska Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

9 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Terch commit?

• Nebraska
    • Wyoming
    • Colorado State

This poll is closed to new votes

We told him he could play multiple positions.

But it would seem that WR and DB are most likely.

Former teammate of Rex Guthrie.

55 catches for 876 yards last year.  1,317 all-purpose yards and 10 TDs.

10.93 100 meters.

20 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

He's going to commit on his visit. Nebraska will have one more spot for WR after this.

Did Bill Belichick send Matt Rhule some secrets about Patriots WRs? Perhaps something about them bring your lunch pail to work kinda guys?

• TBH 1
1 minute ago, Decked said:

Did Bill Belichick send Matt Rhule some secrets about Patriots WRs? Perhaps something about them bring your lunch pail to work kinda guys?

Seems kinda underwhelming after getting the #1 QB in the country the class before?  

Who knows I guess.  Maybe they all turn out to be first day draft picks.  

• TBH 6
Just now, Archy1221 said:

Seems kinda underwhelming after getting the #1 QB in the country the class before?  

Who knows I guess.  Maybe they all turn out to be first day draft picks.  

I concur. 

• TBH 3
26 minutes ago, Decked said:

Ha! White skill players are taking over the NFL. Jokes aside, here is a truth with a twist:

We are striking out on some high end guys. I will be honest and say that Nebraska right now doesn't need an Isaiah Mozee type of receiver. They need a Michael Terry or Emmanuel Choice. Corey Simms is good but I don't know if he's better than Smith or Hall. 

Why are we striking out? Nebraska's offense last year is a hard sell and a lot of the guys are in wait and see mode. If we ball out on offense, expect multiple flips. We are also full at the position and have high end guys in that room now. Lastly, Nebraska is a top portal destination for receivers and if Dylan has a great freshman season, Nebraska may want to hold out for those guys who are proven and will have multiple years to play. 

It is going to shake out just fine at this position and what's most important now is that we have what we need for 2024. 

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1
20 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Lastly, Nebraska is a top portal destination for receivers and if Dylan has a great freshman season, Nebraska may want to hold out for those guys who are proven and will have multiple years to play. 

2 things first.. I've heard Dylan isn't separating himself from the group and HH is having a strong spring. (Is that maybe right?)

2nd, Dylan has so much pressure on him. That a load to handle at 18. Hope he's surrounded with positive people. 

• Mavric changed the title to DB Tanner Terch [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic