Sam Keller

np_husker

Even though he can't play until next season, and I certainly want Taylor playing this season, I wondered if Keller was on the sidelines on Saturday. What a rush it would have to be to experience Husker Nation for the first time. I would love to know what he thought about this vs. an ASU home game.

I could be wrong, but I didn't think players that were redshirting were on the sideline. Granted, Keller is the only one that we know for sure is redshirting so maybe he was still there.

you can be on the active roster and still end up redshirting. There have been a few guys that have been on the active roster and ended up redshirting. Several players from the 05 class did that.

I could be wrong, but I didn't think players that were redshirting were on the sideline. Granted, Keller is the only one that we know for sure is redshirting so maybe he was still there.

"redshirting" isn't a active decision with this staff, really. If at the end of the year you didn't play, congrats, you redshirted.

I am sure he was somewhere out there.

I read in the OWH or LJS that Keller was on the sidelines around the QB's during the game. It shows me that he wants to become part of the team and be accepted by the team.

That is going to be his hardest thing to overcome, getting the players to accept and trust him. That he wants to be a TEAM player

I read in the OWH or LJS that Keller was on the sidelines around the QB's during the game. It shows me that he wants to become part of the team and be accepted by the team.

that's were i'd be too because zac taylor would be there and he is teh AW3S0ME!!!1!1!!!!