Official Laugh at sCUm and KSUcks Thread

I think that as long as we're in the comfort zone of our own board, we can say whatever we want to those sCUmbags.

I'd go out of my way to talk crap on their message board, providing they even have one, but instead, I'll let the Montana St. folks have their way with Bumaloes.

Hello everybody I am new to this board.

When Colorado fans say 62-36 it doesnt really make since because in that game we lost by 26 points. Last year at Colorado we won by 27.

So I guess our new battlecry should be "30-3!" :lol::rollin:rollin

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! That's right...throw it right back in their face. Hell, while you're at it, remind them that what Texas did to them in the Big XII championship. What was it? 70-3?

Before we go crazy. Weren't we 5-6 just two years ago? Sure NU is back, but let's not forget where we've been. Before we go crazy. Weren't we 5-6 just two years ago? Sure NU is back, but let's not forget where we've been.

Yeah...very true. I hope I never have to go through a losing season again :(

GBR!

Before we go crazy. Weren't we 5-6 just two years ago? Sure NU is back, but let's not forget where we've been. Before we go crazy. Weren't we 5-6 just two years ago? Sure NU is back, but let's not forget where we've been.

Yeah...very true. I hope I never have to go through a losing season again :(

GBR!

Yes that sucked .................but I think some sweet years are just around the corner.............who knows maybe this year.

Yeah I know...it is pretty embarassing but it could happen to us just as easily.

Wow, now I really disagree. I really don't think it could happen to us "just as easily." Just my opinion though. Like the kid said, 2004 was the year this could have bitten us, I think we have way too much talent now to lose to a D1AA or D2 school. I think we could start our entire second team and still win. Just my opinion. :boxosoap:restore

Our second team is so studly though, they could win just as easily. Someone should put together a roster of second team players, and we could marvel at how much depth we have (cept for corner :()