USC fans take on the game.

HSKRNOKC

I was reading through a thread on the Ksu board . The thread was named How much will Nu lose by to USC.

There was a lot of trash talking back and fourth . Then I found this post by a USC fan.

Redinco post..........

It would be nice to get past the trash talking and have constructive, intelligent conversation. I don't get the sense that was the intention of the thread based on the first few posts but I do know you have to very good, intelligent KSU fans here who do sometimes welcome that kind of discussion.

If there's interest, I'd enjoy hearing your take on this subject. I live in southern California and have followed the Trojans every week for the past number of years. This team is beatable -- VERY green defensive secondary, lots of fumbles in practice from their true freshmen tailbacks, not the defensive line they've had in the past.

As for Nebraska, you can only discount their wins so often. As you learned a week ago, not all Div 1AA teams are bad. Nichols State won 35-0 a week ago. LaTech's last game prior to Nebraska was beating Fresno State in Fresno. Prior to the Alamo Bowl, everybody was saying Michigan was the best four-loss team in college football -- some even said the best four-loss team EVER -- and the only team to beat Penn State last year. And that Colorado team Nebraska buried 30-3 had an offensive line that allowed only eight sacks all season (including none against Texas in EITHER game, none against Miami in Miami) outside of Nebraska. The Huskers got FOUR sacks that one game alone.

At some point somebody is going to look at this and say, "Hey, you know these guys are pretty good."

Do I think NU wins at USC? I like the Huskers' chances, though I have no argument that they should be a big underdog. By the way, you should be cheering on your fellow Big12 North team. A Nebraska win helps the whole division, including KSU.