Troy Game

herbers42

I understand that we are a little upset with what went down on Saturday Night in LA. But the bigger picture is out there. We have to play Troy next week and watch out. This is not a cream puff after a loss to USC. The Troy Trojans have played FSU tough at FSU(24-17) and Georgia Tech (35-20). WE need to right the ship immediately and get prepared for a dog fight with Troy. We are talking about a game at this point in the schedule that could make or break our season. :ahhhhhhhh

I understand that we are a little upset with what went down on Saturday Night in LA. But the bigger picture is out there. We have to play Troy next week and watch out. This is not a cream puff after a loss to USC. The Troy Trojans have played FSU tough at FSU(24-17) and Georgia Tech (35-20). WE need to right the ship immediately and get prepared for a dog fight with Troy. We are talking about a game at this point in the schedule that could make or break our season. :ahhhhhhhh

Agreed.

I don't know if it will be a dog fight, but it won't be Nicholls St.

I think the way that NU comes out against Troy will tell us a lot about the guts of this team. I think they will come out and absolutely beat them up, it won't even be close. I'm putting down my prediction right now...52-3.

I agree. This team wants to prove they are much better than last night. And with the game in Lincoln being a late start, the players and crowd should be jacked up and have a good game. Let's get the momentum back. :restore:bonez