SIGNED: RB Collins Okafor

Yea I hope that Millard West plays Westside in the playoffs so I can see central. Blackshirt as a student at west we have a lot to improve before a state title, really we have played five good quarters, and decent to bad in the others, I hope you are right though, this week against north should tell a lot though

• 2 weeks later...

well i am making videos for the varsity team and i have some videos if you guys want me to post each week, I have some plays of okafor

He (hskrfan4life) make awesome highlight videos of the warriors (Including Okafor). HE has good speed, but needs to learn to run up the middle as. In college he won't be able to get to the outside like in HS, but he is a explosive RB.

i go to school with Collins and blocked for him back in his freshman year. he's tough to tackle and if you get the right blocking then he can break it loose into the secondary and get beyond that too. just wait to see him against Prep and against Millard North this year. then he'll have some tough defense to go against and he'll show why he's gonna be awesome. Westside will win state this year behind Okafor's running and an awesome defense.

I'm sorry, but I have seen Prep play this year and they are awful. They should not be ranked. I attended the game against Central and they stunk the joint up. They don't have any team speed at all. They were lucky to only lose 28-12.

Prep killed my team :bang

• 1 month later...

ketv interviewed him and he said he took a official to Stanford and just got a KU offer, said he was still commited to the huskers but was upset that Osborne hasn't called him.

But Osborne cannot call the recuirts they can only call him so he needs to be told that before he decommits

ketv interviewed him and he said he took a official to Stanford and just got a KU offer, said he was still commited to the huskers but was upset that Osborne hasn't called him.

But Osborne cannot call the recuirts they can only call him so he needs to be told that before he decommits

Turner Gill will probably be calling him Wednesday night.

I know this is about recruiting, but I thought it belonged here since it's directly related to the coach search.

Collins Okafor is now considering Stanford and Kansas (video interview). He says that he feels like he was in a marriage and his partner left, so he needs to look around to find someone else to make him happy. He also said that he's really hurt that TO hasn't called him since it gives him the impression that he's pretty far down the recruiting list. Has TO really called other recruits? I thought as AD he could only talk to recruits if they called him first, though I suppose he could've send Okafor a text telling him to call.

I found it interesting that Okafor said the only reason he's still a Husker commit is because Randy Jordan is still recruiting him. I think that shows some class on Jordan's part that he's still performing his job duties (and yes, I know that NU is paying him to do that, but not everyone would continue recruiting in his situation). I also thought it was interesting that Okafor wore a Stanford shirt to the interview.

Thoughts?

I know this is about recruiting, but I thought it belonged here since it's directly related to the coach search.

Collins Okafor is now considering Stanford and Kansas (video interview). He says that he feels like he was in a marriage and his partner left, so he needs to look around to find someone else to make him happy. He also said that he's really hurt that TO hasn't called him since it gives him the impression that he's pretty far down the recruiting list. Has TO really called other recruits? I thought as AD he could only talk to recruits if they called him first, though I suppose he could've send Okafor a text telling him to call.

I found it interesting that Okafor said the only reason he's still a Husker commit is because Randy Jordan is still recruiting him. I think that shows some class on Jordan's part that he's still performing his job duties (and yes, I know that NU is paying him to do that, but not everyone would continue recruiting in his situation). I also thought it was interesting that Okafor wore a Stanford shirt to the interview.

Thoughts?

TO cannot call a recruit unless the recruit has called him first and he is returning a missed call. If Okafor doesnt know this then someone needs to inform him

Thoughts?

TO cannot call a recruit unless the recruit has called him first and he is returning a missed call. If Okafor doesnt know this then someone needs to inform him

isnt there a few kids that go to Westside on the board, if so get it done

Thoughts?

He has to pass a test before he can hit the recruiting trail. Once he does that, I'm sure he will give him a call.

I'm fairly certain that TO did call some recruits but he probably didn't think he had to worry about the in-state kids.

Also I think that TO only has to pass the recruiting test to take in home visits. I thought that was pretty cool when they announced that he planned on doing that.

he said on big red wrapup a few weeks ago that he can't call them they can only call him