Miami Rumble

huskerhaze

I also heard that a player from FIU (or FAU whoever they were playing) used his crutch to hit a couple Miami players. Thats real smart, lets hobble out the brawl and use my crutch that helps me stand up as a weapon, but when I get knocked down, and can subdue myself to further injury. Idiots. All of them.

I'm guessing this is the player.

Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN 2 had a huge deal about this. They had Vitale, Herbstreet and a couple other people talk about and they said that both football programs should cancel their season and some of those players should be let go from their scholarship and be made to pay their own way through college.

Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN 2 had a huge deal about this. They had Vitale, Herbstreet and a couple other people talk about and they said that both football programs should cancel their season and some of those players should be let go from their scholarship and be made to pay their own way through college.

At the very least, that game should have been over. What's sad is, they are proud of their own ignorance. Coker just printed his pink slip after that disaster. Not only what happened, but his reaction, or lack there of.

Who the hell was that announcer? Did someone edit that in???????

He needs to be fired.

I usually don't get corny like that, but why in the world would you ever applaude behavior like that. Fists are one thing, but throwing helmits, stomping on people, etc. is beyond the unwritten code of fighting in athletics.

That's like a baseball player swinging his bat at another person. A hockey player slashing someone with his skate. You don't do it.

Enough to say we wont see Coker after the season

Looks like the announcer might be (should be) fired too.

MSNBC Link