BCS Poll

Got to be in the top 15. If not it is because Callahan plays us too conservative.

Actually, the biggest problem in that avenue is a lack of beating ranked opponents, not how far we bury teams into the ground. I believe Eric the Red posted something that said after the margin of victory is ~21 points, it doesn't matter. Along those same lines, it kind of sucks that Missouri lost yesterday.

Texas in Lincoln gives us a chance to get a win over a highly ranked opponent. Missouri should still be ranked, but it would have been better if they game into Lincoln undefeated. Thanks ETR.

WE ARE #17 after this week look to be in the top 10 after we beat TEXAS :bonez:restore

BCS

I am not sure about top 10, but definitely move up quite a few spots. If we beat UT this weekend, I would look for us to come in at around 12. If Mizzou wins the next couple weekends and comes to Lincoln with 1 loss and in the top 15-20, NU can pick up more points there. Texas A&M needs to continue to win as well. This is going to be an exciting second half to the season.