Saturday in Lincoln!

I scored tickets to the game today!

Out of curiosity, how many rows are in section 19 (endzone) of the stadium. I'm row 71 and I have a feeling that's one of the last ones. Is there a bad seat in the house there or will I still be able to see what's going on?

that is almost EXACTLY my seat from the Nicholls st. game earlier, I thought they were great seats, then turned around and realized i was way shoved towords the top...........

so yea, every seat is pretty good

I know the North Endzone has 99 rows, not too sure on the south endzone, there is no bad seat in the house.

Have you ever been in one of the upper rows, of the lower stadium, in the corner of the east/west, under the overhang of the balcony? Try it sometime...you might rethink that statement!!!

I know the North Endzone has 99 rows, not too sure on the south endzone, there is no bad seat in the house.

Have you ever been in one of the upper rows, of the lower stadium, in the corner of the east/west, under the overhang of the balcony? Try it sometime...you might rethink that statement!!!

That is right where my uncle's seats are (West Stadium, north side under the balcony). If the ball is on the south side of the field, there is a pillar right in the way to see the game. Plus, a person can't see the ball if it is a high pass or a punt. Very Frustrating.